Shoe Care Instructions
Chylak shoes are made in Italy by experienced artisans from the highest quality Italian materials.
Our products are manufactured from real leather, so any marks, creases or variations in color are part of their nature and should not be considered as defects. The gold embossing may rub off with time.
To keep your Chylak shoes in great condition, we recommend taking care of them by following these steps:
- Clean regularly, using cream polish or conditioner.
- Brush off dirt with a shoe brush and follow by wiping with a soft cloth.
- Protect your shoes from long lasting, intense light exposure and direct heat sources.
- Avoid contact with water. If the shoes do get wet, remove any excess moisture without rubbing, dab with a soft cloth, and let dry at room temperature.
- Between uses, slip a wooden shoe tree or some paper into your shoes to absorb moisture and help them retain their shape. When not in use, it is best to store them in the included dust bag.
- Take the shoes to a trusted cobbler to replace the soles before the heel wears too low.